Monday, February 27, 2012

ROYAL ENFIELD MOTORCYCLES



DO YOU WANT 70 – 80 MILES PER GALLON? WE GOT IT!

Yeah, I know that gas prices are sky high & they are forecasted to keep rising higher.  But, I have a great solution.  Our Royal Enfield Motorcycles get 70 – 80 MILES PER GALLON & they look very cool doing it!  I have been a Royal Enfield dealer for several years now.  They build a great bike at a great price – about $6,500 or less.  They are 500 cc’s & have a top speed of about 85 mph & can cruise at 65 mph.  I sold one last year to a gentleman who flew in from Houston, rode the Royal Enfield back to Houston then rode it to Vermont & back!  He averaged 80 mpg & he had a blast on the bike.  

The good thing is, these bikes are really cool.  They have a vintage look from the 1950’s with the today’s technology!  They are all electric start motors & fuel injected!  

Hey, I own one & I love it. If you’re sick & tired of the stinkin’ gas prices & you want to do something about it, then please come see us & check out the very cool line of Royal Enfield Motorcycles.

Thanks,

RF

No comments:

Post a Comment