Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Rick Sez: re: Newtown, Connecticut



This is my sign in front of my business, Strokers Dallas.
I don’t usually make public statements outside of the motorcycle industry, but by God I’m making this one:

“I am totally sickened by the deaths of so many innocent, sweet children at the hands of a deranged, psychopathic killer. There is something wrong with this world & Lord please help us figure it out & fix it before it’s to late. This is America & by God we ought to be able to send our kids to school without fearing for their safety!”

Rick Fairless
Strokers Dallas

6 comments:

  1. In total agreement Rick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Rick, this stuff is getting old and we need to find a way to stop this. I am not sure what the answer is but, we need to protect our babies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree Rick. And I can tell you how it started. It all started when we let the government take public prayer out of our schools. The day we shut the door on God, we opened the door for evil. PLain and simple.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very well put glad to have shared your picture

    ReplyDelete