Monday, July 2, 2012

RF CUSTOM PARTS FOR VICTORY MOTORCYCLES




Here we now go, down a road that I have long wanted to travel. We are now making custom parts for Victory & Harley Davidson motorcycles. In this article I am going to talk about Custom Parts we are doing for Victory Motorcycles. This is a new venture I started last year & our RF Custom Parts are in production now & we are selling them all over the country.  I call my new company, “RF Custom Parts”.  RF is my initials, don’t ya know! Our tag line is “Made in Texas by Rednecks”, I use that because people all over the country think that we are all Rednecks down here in Texas…yeah, that’s pretty accurate.  Ok, Victory Motorcycles are here & they have been for 15 years now.  We are a Victory dealer & I am a Victory rider & I saw a big need to supply Victory riders some cool parts.  Here are a few of the parts we now offer for Victory Motorcycles: Floorboards, Footboards, Foot Pegs & Shifter Pegs, Derby & Points Covers, Belt Drive Covers, Reservoir Covers, Lowering Kits, Cam Bolt Covers, Handle Bars, Master Cylinder Reservoir Covers, Front Axle Covers, Body Panels, Cross Over Heat Shields, Fork Brace, Wheels, Fender Bumpers & much more.  I have a great team headed up by Dylan Hoey helping me in this venture.  We have about a Zillion parts in development now & many more in my ugly head that’s coming soon.  The good thing about buying from me is that you know who I am, you know where I am & you know that I will be here until the cows come home (that’s a Texas saying for forever!).  I’m here to provide y’all with the finest motorcycle parts/service in the industry.  Why would you buy parts from some online company that you’ve never heard of or that’s only been in business for a few years?  Those cats could be gone tomorrow.  To those online companies motorcycles are a sideline. MOTORCYCLES ARE MY LIFE! I will personally stand behind every part we sell or service we provide.  Please check out my website www.strokersdallas.com & you’ll see RF Custom Victory Parts under the PARTS label.  Also, we can do anything one off custom for your Victory.  I have the best dang Victory technicians in the country.  Check my parts out & let me know what you think.  You can order online or you can call me, Dylan or my parts staff to order these parts.  My email is rick@strokersdallas.com & Dylan’s is dylan@strokersdallas.com.  Our phone number is 214.357.0707 & we are open 8 days a week from 9am to 7pm EVERY DAY!

Thanks, Y’all!

RF

No comments:

Post a Comment