Tuesday, November 29, 2011

What is this ASK FAIRLESS stuff?

So, I had this great idea. I write an article for an Industry rag called Dealernews & it's a great magazine distributed amongst the Motorcycle Industry. My column is called ASK FAIRLESS & I answer questions from people in the industry. So, I thought why not do the same thing on my blog & answer all questions from anybody who needs advise? I will answer any & all questions you email to me. I am very well versed in many things such as: Motorcycles, Love, Business, Sex, Music, Movies, Children, Paint, Women (kinda), Mirthmaking, Midgets or whatever else ya need. I learned everything I know & I recieved a degree from UHK (University of Hard Knocks). You can email me at rick@strokersdallas.com & I'll answer your questions here on my blog. Your questions will be answered in a humorous manner with a little truth added in for fun. Let's have some fun with this so shoot me over some emails. WARNING: I'M NOT VERY POLITICALLY CORRECT!
Thanks,
RF

No comments:

Post a Comment